Friday Challenge - Summertime Blues!

Friday, June 19, 2015

This Friday challenge is anything to do with summertime or blue things that remind you of summer: skies, beaches, flowers...

Hi Everyone,
It's me, Tommy Jo, with the new Friday challenge. I have been thinking A LOT about summertime and the warm climate of the southeast. At the end of May, I closed on a home in Florida in preparation for retirement.

So, when  I was deciding what to challenge you with, I heard this song playing on Pandora...  "Ain't no cure for the summertime blues" and though I am excited about the prospect of retirement, but am a little bluesy about it not being an immediate move.

I scrapped a page showcasing the pool at my new house and our designers followed along with their own summertime challenge ideas. Please join us and post your projects about SUMMERTIME! We can't wait to see them!





Mandy


Kathleen White








Hee Sun





Elizabeth


Connie
                                     

And now for the winner of the challenge: A Lawn Fawn Prize! 





 

Lawn Fawn is a small company from Southern California that specializes in crafting products (clear stamps, dies, paper & more) that are fun and lively. Lawn Fawn was started in 2010 when Kelly Marie combined forces with her husband Mike and friend Erica with a mission in mind - to bring smiles into the lives of crafters!! 
 (borrowed from their about us page).

The winner will receive :

 a stamp set and 6x6 paper pad of their choice!  How awesome is that!??!
Check out their site to see what's available by clicking HERE.


7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Friday Challenge - Summertime Blues! ”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving what everyone created! GORGEOUS!!!!

Byrd Street Studio said...

Fabulous projects. I head to Florida in less than a week and all these pictures are making me antsy for the beach :)

Pamellia said...

I'm so excited to find your challenge and the theme is so perfect for my first time! Thanks for the inspiration, the DT work is stunning! :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful array in inspiration ladies. So creative and awesome.
Huggies!!!

Karen said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog!! And I'm now following on bloglovin. Smiles.

Lovely challenge theme and great inspiration from the DT too.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Rebecca Deeprose said...

WOW, such a great site and wonderful DT makes!! It's my first submission to your challenge, but not likely my last ;-))

Barbara Greenberg said...

Love your new pool, enjoy it this summer. I would be out there right now. Thanks for the inspiration, about to link my layout of my DIL and grandkids at the pool on vacation.